Our mobile app fosters student engagement and offline learning to bring instant access to education and training from anywhere
Moodle App 3.7 brings the latest features of our open source LMS to mobile devices for learning on-the-go. It is now available for download in Google Play and the Apple Store and will be in the Windows Store soon. With an upgraded user experience and performance improvements, our Moodle App is the best ally for your mobile learning strategy. Let’s take a look at some of the new features:
- Enhanced Forum activity: Private responses, sorting and starring discussions and quick replies make participating in Forums from mobile devices easier than ever.
- Powerful messaging: Supporting the messaging improvements in Moodle 3.7, you will now have more control over messaging in your mobile device, including the possibility to mute conversations to stop notification, and a personal space for you to send yourself reminders or links.
- Better storage management: Don’t worry about offline files taking up space on your device – now you can easily manage your course files and delete downloaded activities or materials that you don’t need any more.
- Offline support for Nextcloud: Access Nextcloud-hosted files at all times, even when you download a course for offline learning.
- Vimeo embedding improvements: Embedded vimeo videos in your courses make use of all available space in your device’s screen – so that you don’t miss any details.
Do you want your institution to be with your learners in every step of their learning journey and give them a seamless user experience? Upgrade to a Branded Moodle App and enjoy exclusive features like app engagement stats and advanced notifications. Find out more here.