The official Moodle Mobile App has been updated to a new version 3.1.2 with many new features and improvements. The new version of the app was released yesterday and available for download on Android devices imm
The new version contains many innovative features like:
- Assignment – Users can submit assignments with text or attached files (requires Moodle 3.1 or Moodle 2.8 onwards with the Moodle Mobile additional features plugin installed)
- Wiki – Users can create new pages or edit existing ones (requires Moodle 3.1 or Moodle 2.6 onwards with the Moodle Mobile additional features plugin installed)
- Rich text editor – available when creating forum posts, attempting quizzes with essay questions, creating wiki pages or submitting assignments
The most notable improvements in the new version over the previous version are:
- Gradebook – Users can view full grade information on their phones
- Custom profile fields “visible for everyone” are now displayed in the user profile
To check out the complete list of the fixed issue in the new version of the mobile app check out this link.
The Assignment submission feature is the most interesting one in the new update as it allows:
- Students can make assignment submissions using the app, review their submissions and check their feedback, comments and grades.
- Teachers can view and download the students’ submissions and review comments, feedback and grades.
- When uploading a file submission, all files are uploaded again if any changes have been made.
ediately. It will be released for iOS devices also very soon.