Following on from my last post about the Scheduler module and the changes I have made, is a new request from the client. The delete button and the settings button are very close to each other. One wrong click and all your users are gone.
The request from the client was to make the delete function a two step process, rather than a single click and the Slot get’s deleted.
I managed to do that by catching the ‘delete’ action and routing the user to a new page. On the new page I showed them which users had booked the event.
If they then clicked the delete button, the slot would be deleted, and they are once more returned to the main page.
It’s a pretty simple solution, but one that will hopefully save the client some pain in the future.