From Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
Anatomy 4D is an excellent iPad app for science teachers and students. It provides an interactive 4D experience of the human anatomy using augmented reality technology.
Anatomy 4D offers an easy to use 3-dimensional learning environment ideal for classroom use. Students can utilize the app to virtually explore the human body and learn more about the functionality of each organ. The visual and interactive features of the app make the task of learning about human anatomy super engaging.
Here is how to get started using Anatomy 4D:
First, open the app and head over to ‘target library’ and email, print or save any set of images you are interested in. After that, you simply point your device at the target from the “Viewer” and watch the 4D Experience come to life.
Here some of the features provided by Anatomy 4D:
- Learn about and explore the human body and heart in intricate detail
- Highlight various organ systems individually, so for instance, you can focus on just the skeletal, muscular, or respiratory system
- Change the view back and forth between a male and female body
- Zoom in to experience each organ or body part in-depth
- Use new image targets including the new heart target (this new app release still supports the original image target)
- Get inspired about human anatomy!