Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics
The Learning Conversations: Example Questions for Managers Infographic displays some example questions that could be useful in learning conversations:
• What do you believe you did particularly well?
• Why do you think it was done so well?
• Did you have any concerns when doing this task?
• What did you find most challenging?
• What aspects of the assignment are you less satisfied with? Why?
• What are some ways in which you could improve your approach?
• What is another way you could interpret that?
• What assumptions do you think you are making?
• Can you describe for me how you reached this conclusion?
• What did you learn that could be applied to other tasks in the future?
• What do you see as the next step to take?
• What support do you think you need in this area?
• Is there anything you need from me?